In addition to table massage, I also provide onsite chair massage for corporate events and employee wellness programs throughout the state of MA. If more than one therapist is needed, I have a group of trusted colleagues that I recruit from. We are all experienced, professional, licensed by the state of MA, and carry liability insurance. Chair massage is a thoughtful and unique way to show appreciation to your employees or customers!
For FAQ's click here.
Benefits of Workplace Chair Massage:
- Reduces stress, anxiety, fatigue, and tension headaches which increases mental alertness and job productivity
- Relieves muscle aches, especially when jobs demand repetitive use of fine or gross motor skills. Examples: dental hygienist, computer programmer, material handler, electrician
- Employees feel acknowledged and appreciated which increases morale
- Aids in attracting and retaining quality employees
Settings for Chair Massage:
- Employee Open Enrollment/Benefits Fair
- Employee or customer appreciation day
- As part of an ongoing employee wellness program
- Grand opening, product launch, or open house
- Company retreat/off-site training
- Stress-busting relief during the "busy season"
- Fundraising/charity event
- Sporting event such as a road race or golf tournament