Sarah Walker, LMT
I have a huge love for healthy stuff...trail running, kale, and yoga! But I wasn't always this way. Through small steps and setting do-able goals I became more and more active and adventurous. These small changes, in turn, affected healthier choices in nearly all areas of my life as I reached for bigger goals...from surfing the couch to running marathons! Change is absolutely possible...trust me. As a massage therapist I aim to meet you where you are, and provide nurturing support as you work toward your goals...however big or small they are.
My motivation to switch from a corporate career to a massage therapist began with my own health journey. When I picked up running in my mid-30's, I began experiencing some minor aches and pain. I was determined not to give up on my new favorite hobby so I gave massage therapy a try. The results were surprisingly effective and I became totally enthralled with the work...so off to school I went! I am so happy with my choice to follow a dream...massage therapy merges my heart for humanity with my passion for health and science.
- University of Wisconsin Extension - MS Health and Wellness Management, expected graduation date Summer 2019
- Bancroft School of Massage Therapy, Worcester
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst - BS Natural Resources Conservation
- Society for Oncology Massage
- Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
- Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce